- 1/8 C Cuisine Perel Toasted Pumpkin Grape seed oil
- 6oz of chopped Panchetta
- 1 32oz large can of Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tsp. Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper flakes
- 32 oz Chicken Stock
- 6 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 1 bunch of fresh Sage “save some for the meal”
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large Dutch oven pan heat the Cuisine Perel Toasted Pumpkin Grape seed oil.
- Put in the Panchetta and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Put in onions and grind the Coriander and Red Pepper flakes. Put in the pot. Sauté until done.
- Add Pumpkin Purée into the pot then the chicken Stock.
- Throw in a bunch of torn sage bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take half of soup out and put in a blender then pour back into pot.
When ready to serve put a dollop of Sour cream in each soup bowl and sprinkle a little chopped sage in top. Enjoy !!!!!