- 1/2 C of Cuisine Perel Lemon Zest Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 C of Cuisine Perel Late Harvest Riesling vinegar
- 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar (optional)
- 1 3/4 lb. of Heirloom tomatoes, cored, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pd pasta Rotini
- 12oz fresh Mozzarella Pearls cheese
- 2 or 3 cooked Andouille sausage sliced
- 1/2 C of chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 C of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp of graded Lemon Zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk the Lemon Zest Grape seed oil, Late Harvest Riesling Vinegar and minced Garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add sugar, (depends on the sweetness of the tomatoes). Add the tomatoes and gently toss. Let them marinate for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cooks as the label directs. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
Add the Past and the Mozzarella into the tomato mixture and toss. Stir in the basil, parsley and lemon zest with Salt and pepper. Refrigerate and toss occasionally, until ready to serve.