- 1 lb. orzo
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, seeded and cut into small dice (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup Citrus Cilantro Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat and cook the pasta until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain the pasta well and transfer it to a large, nonreactive bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, pine nuts, Citrus Cilantro Grapeseed Oil, basil, parsley, scallions, and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.