Salmon 12 oz.
Cuisine Perel Sage Honey 1 T
Cuisine Perel Whole Grain Mustard 2 T
Cuisine Perel Grapeseed Oil 1 T
Cuisine Perel Sundried Tomato Balsamic ¼ Cup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the honey mustard glaze: In a small bowl, stir together the Sage honey and whole grain mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the salmon: Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Season on all sides with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spread each salmon fillet with most of the glaze, reserving 1 Tablespoon for later.
- Make the Reduction: In a small pan heat ¼ cup Sundried Tomato Balsamic on medium heat. Make sure it does not boil. Once thick let it cool and spoon over Salmon.
- Plate: Serve salmon with your favorite greens and grains