Toasted Pumpkin Soup
1/8 C Cuisine Perel Toasted Pumpkin Grape seed oil
6oz of chopped Panchetta
1 32oz large can of Pumpkin Purée
1/2 of a large onion finely chopped
1 tsp. Coriander Seeds
1 tsp. Red Pepper flakes
32 oz Chicken Stock
6 Tbsp. Sour cream
1 bunch of fresh Sage “save some for the meal”
Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large Dutch oven pan heat the Cuisine Perel Toasted Pumpkin Grape seed oil. Put in the Panchetta and cook for about 5 minutes. Put in onions and grind the Coriander and Red Pepper flakes put in the pot. Sauté until done. Add Pumpkin Purée into the pot then the chicken Stock. Throw in a bunch of torn sage bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer for 30 minutes. Then take half of soup out and put in a blender then pour back into pot. When ready to serve put a dollop of Sour cream in each soup bowl and sprinkle a little chopped sage in top. Enjoy !!!!!
Salmon 12 oz.
Cuisine Perel Sage Honey 1 T
Cuisine Perel Whole Grain Mustard 2 T
Cuisine Perel Grapeseed Oil 1 T
Cuisine Perel Sundried Tomato Balsamic ¼ Cup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the honey mustard glaze: In a small bowl, stir together the Sage honey and whole grain mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the salmon: Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Season on all sides with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spread each salmon fillet with most of the glaze, reserving 1 Tablespoon for later.
- Make the Reduction: In a small pan heat ¼ cup Sundried Tomato Balsamic on medium heat. Make sure it does not boil. Once thick let it cool and spoon over Salmon.
- Plate: Serve salmon with your favorite greens and grains
- 1/2 C of Cuisine Perel Lemon Zest Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 C of Cuisine Perel Late Harvest Riesling vinegar
- 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar (optional)
- 1 3/4 lb. of Heirloom tomatoes, cored, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pd pasta Rotini
- 12oz fresh Mozzarella Pearls cheese
- 2 or 3 cooked Andouille sausage sliced
- 1/2 C of chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 C of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp of graded Lemon Zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk the Lemon Zest Grape seed oil, Late Harvest Riesling Vinegar and minced Garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add sugar, (depends on the sweetness of the tomatoes). Add the tomatoes and gently toss. Let them marinate for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cooks as the label directs. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
Add the Past and the Mozzarella into the tomato mixture and toss. Stir in the basil, parsley and lemon zest with Salt and pepper. Refrigerate and toss occasionally, until ready to serve.
2 lbs ground beef 85%
4 Tbs Cuisine Perel Chipotle Garlic Grapeseed Oil
2 Tbs of minced onion (optional)
4 oz fresh mozzarella cubed
Salt and Pepper
Chipotle Aioli (1/2 cup Mayo and 2 TBSP Chipotle Garlic Grapeseed Oil)
Mix the ground beef and Chipotle garlic grape seed oil then put minced onion in.
Put the ground beef in your hand and make a small well in the beef.
Put the mozzarella in and cover with a little more beef. Season with Salt and Pepper
Make Chipotle by mixing in 1/2 cup mayo with 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Garlic Grapeseed Oil.
Pre-heat oven to 375
2 C Flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 C butter
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp of Cuisine Perel Strawberry Champagne Vinegar
Cream together butter, sugar until fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time add vanilla and strawberry Champagne vinegar.
Mix until incorporated.In a separate bowl put flour, salt and baking powder. Add to the wet ingredients slowly in-between mix in the milk.
Then with a ice cream scoop into cupcake tin. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool.
Strawberry Champagne Frosting
3 C powder Sugar
1/2 cup of butter (salted)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp of Cuisine Perel Champagne Vinegar
milk to thickness
6 fresh strawberries slices
In an electric mixer put powder sugar, butter, vanilla and Strawberry Champagne vinegar
mix thoroughly. Place in a large Ziplock bag and put in the refrigerator
for 30 minutes while the cupcakes cool. Then pipe on the cupcakes.